Wider Curriculum Opportunities and Cultural Capital
Our curriculum at St Paul's CE Primary School extends beyond the National Curriculum and includes a wide range of enriching experiences and opportunities both within and beyond the school day.
The school takes pride in providing a highly inclusive environment, where learners demonstrate high levels of enjoyment in their education and make good progress across the curriculum.
All children are helped to achieve their potential and our enrichment curriculum provides opportunities for them to develop and learn new skills through a variety of planned experiences.
- Six off-timetable Activity Days are spread throughout the year, offering opportunities to participate in new experiences and themed days.
- After-school clubs, support our core curriculum offer, as well as those which develop specialist skills.
- Each term the children participate in a charity and a service week, which extends our Christian values and develops our children to be citizens of the 21st century.
- The children have a list of 100 Things to do Before they Leave St Paul's. Click here to see the School's Overview.
- Participation in sport and competition
- School trips
- Music, drama and performance